- For my Southern friends, check out how the Canadians do a Bayou Bash. This is an adorable party and you’ll really appreciate the humor on grits. I feel I’ll be sending her a care package soon.
- Need some graduation party ideas, here are six.
- Here is a precious mustache bash party – so cute!
- This Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party is not to be missed!
- And along the same lines, check out this Legend of Zelda inspired birthday theme.
- Need a light dinner this weekend, here is a wonderful chopped salad recipe.
- And for dessert here are some very yummy rice krispie treat ideas!
- Or try this Mud Cake for a delicious dessert in a jar!
It’s hard to believe that this budget friendly styled photo shoot with Amelia from Her Royal Heinous was two years ago! I’ve seen our hot dog and pie bunting photos pinned hundreds of times, even by Pottery Barn Kids (YEAH!) and it was even featured on Pizzazzerie.
Materials You’ll Need:
Foam board, mat board or thing craft board
Clear packing tape
Optional: Hot glue gun or craft glue
Using a pen or sharpie marker draw out the shape you plan to wrap in twine. Cut the shape out with a sharp X-acto knife.
Cut small pieces of twine and using your clear tape, tape them across the edges of your letter or shape. This will help cover the ends. You may choose to tack the twine down now using a little dab of glue.
Now comes the fun part, start wrapping! Tape an edge of your twine on the back and start at one of your shape and start wrapping. Remember as you go to pull the twine tight and push it close together so you do not see the material underneath.
If you choose a letter such as the W I did you’ll have to cut smaller pieces and do the pointed parts separately. Continue to use your clear tape or glue to affix the twine to the back. Keep wrapping around as you go around your shape until you’ve wrapped the entire piece.
I hope everyone has had a good week. I’ve been sooooo busy which is great but I just feel like I’ve been a little vacant from the social media world, my apologies. I’ve been busy with custom orders and helping Audrey with her lemonade stand plans. You can view my post on this and the special Lemonade Stand collection I created here. It’s been so much fun working with her and crafting and painting. Tomorrow is the big day and I know we’ll have a blast.
There has been some really cute stuff floating around and I just want to make sure you don’t miss any of it.
This baseball party is precious and perfect for the boys of summer!
Need some inspiration for your summer parties, Festivites Magazine has it with it’s summer release.
Got a child that loves Monster High? This Monster High Spa Party will knock their socks off!
The Kentucky Derby is this weekend and here is a great post of some yummy Derby desserts!
DIY // SHOPPING // COOKING
Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up and here is a great post on some eco friendly teacher appreciation gifts and an adorable Mason Jar craft that will make the perfect teacher appreciation gift.
Thinking about Mother’s Day this weekend and making your list? Here is a gift guide to help you plan and shop for Mother’s Day gifts.
Looking for a sweet treat? These easy to make Sugar Cookies are so simple!
You will receive:
• 2″ party circles in 4 designs
• 8″ x 10″ “Fresh Lemonade” sign
• 8″ x 10″ “Fresh Lemonade” sign with price circle
• Two 8″ x 10″ “Fresh Lemonade” signs with directional arrows
• Tip jar wraps in two designs
• Thank you sign
• 2″ Thank you circles in 1 design
• Table tents in 3 designs
• 1 “Sweet” lemon banner
• 4″ Goodie bag toppers in 2 designs
• Menu card in 2 designs
• Drink flags in 2 designs
• Bottle wraps in 4 designs
• Planning worksheets
• Cupcake wrappers in 2 designs